Announcements and Important Events
(Link to Pay-to-Participate Form)
A pay-to-participate has been implemented for students who are participating in certain extra-curricular activities at the Junior and Senior High School. Pay-to-Participate is a per season charge, not a per activity charge. The activities that fall under each season are listed on the Pay-to-Participate form. The fee is:
- $20 per student per season, regardless of the number of activities the student participates in that season.
- $50 per student for all activities for the school year, must be paid with the fall season.
- $100 per family for the year, regardless of number of children or activities
- The fee is waived for any student who is eligible for free or reduced lunches.
All forms must be sent to the administration office. Payment can either accompany the form or be made on the myschoolbucks.com website. If making payments via myschoolbucks.com , please complete the form as well and send the form to the Administration Office – 501 East Pike, Indiana, PA 15701. The form is attached in the packet. The form is also available on the school district website – www.iasd.cc (click on Athletics)
Students who have not paid the fee by the deadline date (see below) will not be eligible to participate until the payment has been received.
THE PAY-TO-PARTICIPATE FEE IS DUE NO LATER THAN:
- Fall Season Sports - Monday, August 12, 2019
- Girls Basketball- Monday, September 30th, 2019
- Winter Season Sports – Monday, November 18, 2019
- Spring Season Sports – Monday, March 16, 2020
- Girls Volleyball- Monday, January 20th, 2020
NOTE: Sports exempt from the pay to participate fee are:
- Hockey, Boys’ Lacrosse, Girls’ Lacrosse